[OM] OM 40 & SCA 300 Flash

Subject: [OM] OM 40 & SCA 300 Flash
From: "Angel Lobo" <angel.lobo@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2003 18:47:09 +0100
Hello all.

My OM 4 works ok with the T32, showing the correct flash TTL exposure on the
display. This camera do the same with my Agfatronic 383 CS flash working on
TTL with the SCA 300 system.

On the other hand, my OM 40 do the same with the T 32 flash, but working
with the Agfatronic 338 CS with the SCA 300 system, the flash symbol don´t
blinks to confirm the correct flash exposure.

And the same thing happens working with the Soltron D 64 T flash with the
SCA 300 system and the OM 40, the flash symbol don´t blinks to confirm the
correct flash exposure. But It works ok with the OM 4.

Any idea ?

Thanks in advance.

Ángel Lobo.
Cuenca (Spain).