Re: [OM] Anyone have serious interest in 8mm f2.8 or 50mm f2 Zuiko?

Subject: Re: [OM] Anyone have serious interest in 8mm f2.8 or 50mm f2 Zuiko?
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 14:35:37 EST
In a message dated 2/27/2003 1:21:23 PM Central Standard Time,
hiwayman@xxxxxxxxx writes:

> Here we have the perfect example of the hard-core, out-of-control,
> recidivist Zuikoholic in action.  He has one of these lenses and
> doesn't really want the other, but does that factor at all into
> his compulsive greed?

Damn, busted again.  I hate it when that happens!  If you want to plan an
intervention, you might schedule it for the second or third week of April of
next year as that is when I plan to host a Zuikohead tour of Texas and
International OM trek.  Keep tuned in for further details.  Those of you who
responded to the original discussion of this trek, just sit tight as I have
your email addresses and will send some additional information as it
progresses.  Bill Barber