Re: [OM] Anyone have serious interest in 8mm f2.8 or 50mm f2 Zuiko?

Subject: Re: [OM] Anyone have serious interest in 8mm f2.8 or 50mm f2 Zuiko?
From: "Walt Wayman" <hiwayman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 14:20:26 -0500
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date:  Thu, 27 Feb 2003 10:10:36 EST

>I'm currently in negotiation for a package which includes both a
>LN 50mm f2 macro and an LN/mint 8mm f2.8 with case and all
>associated caps. I think box on 50mm but not on 8mm.  I have the
>50mm f2 already and don't have an interest in the 8mm.  Does
>anyone out their in Zuikoland have an interest in either of these
>lenses and have a potential interest in joint venturing the deal
>to obtain the piece they want?  Neither is an inexpensive lens
>and neither is easy to find in this condition.  Please contact me
>off list.
>Bill Barber

Okay, group, pay attention, please.  This is important.

Here we have the perfect example of the hard-core, out-of-control,
recidivist Zuikoholic in action.  He has one of these lenses and
doesn't really want the other, but does that factor at all into
his compulsive greed?  Obviously not, since he is still going
right ahead pursuing the deal, oblivious to the fact that he is
controlled by his addiction affliction.  To make matters worse,
like the most desperately ill Zuikoholic he has become, he is
attempting to involve others as accomplices in his nefarious
scheme.  Yes, misery loves company.

He needs our help.  We are his only hope.  Since my wife is from
the Houston area, causing me to endure mandatory in-law visiting
over the years, I know my way around, and I am willing to lead as
many of you as can meet me there in an intervention.  We can help
this poor wretch rid himself of his demons and help ourselves to
his Zuikos in the interest of his recovery.  I, of course, will
have first choice.

Hang on, Bill.  We'll be there soon as I can get things organized.

Walt