[OM] FS: Viv. S1 70-210, Tokina 28-85, Viv 90 macro & Tokina 300

Subject: [OM] FS: Viv. S1 70-210, Tokina 28-85, Viv 90 macro & Tokina 300
From: "W. Xato" <xato0@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2003 14:11:43 -0800 (PST)
ZuikoLensaholics,

I am still on my lens diet. I think I will just keep
only the 49mm filter prime lens and OM3 and OM4 bodies
to stay true to Maitani's original dream of a compact
system. I think I have one of each except for the 135
macro.

Anyway I am selling a Tokina ATX 28-85 zoom (best in
its class), Vivitar S1 70-210/3.5 (best version),
Vivitar 90/2.8 1:1 macro, and Tokina 300/5.6
telephoto. All of these comprised my 62mm filter kit
and I will sell the whole kit and kaboodle for $300.
If I can find it, I will also include a stack of 62mm
filters (red, orange, yellow, UV, diffusers, and
polarizer, etc.) with the kit. It took me a long time
to collect all of these and would like to sell them
all together if possible.

Otherwise you can see the individual items at:
http://www.angelfire.com/ca7/xato/fs.html

Warren

PS. I will try to get my 72mm kit together for sale in
the next coming week.  This includes the 3 famous
Vivitar Series 1 35-85, 135/2.3 adn 200/3. I had sold
the 18 a couple of weeks ago and the Zuiko 300 is
still for sale on the above url.