[OM] How do you convince someone

Subject: [OM] How do you convince someone
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2003 09:56:03 -0500
that their information about their OM equipment is wrong.

I was emailing with someone in Italy that wanted to sell his OM kit. I made
a fair offer, which he thought was low, which is cool.  He can get more
selling them on Ebay.

The challenge was he insists his silvernose 35/2.8 and 100/2.8 are
multicoated.  I tried patiently to explain the bizarre process of
identifying them, but he insists.

Maybe they came from the Wyoming factory.

Tom