Re: [OM] Sunpak 821 Dedicated flash

Subject: Re: [OM] Sunpak 821 Dedicated flash
From: Joel Wilcox <jowilcox@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 22 Feb 2003 18:12:27 -0600
At 04:19 PM 2/22/2003 -0500, you wrote:
I need the help of some Sunpak experts. I just received a nice kit and it
includes this flash. I just am trying to figure out the features with an OM
body. It has two auto modes and a manual mode, but doesn't have an obvious
way to put it in TTL mode.  Will it even do TTL control? Does it just go on
manual.

It has three connectors on the feet.

Thanks in advance for help.

Tom

Since no one who really knows anything has responded, I will just suggest trying the flash in manual with camera in auto mode at about f2.8. See if it cycles up quick and the ready light blinks. Other than that, dunno. My Sunpak 433D has a special setting for TTL, so it's different from yours. But then yours might be the same as a T-series flash. Mine also has three conductors on the foot.

Joel W.