Re: [OM] 2-13 screen problem

Subject: Re: [OM] 2-13 screen problem
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2003 18:01:48 -0500
Thickness of screen doesn't matter  because focusing is done on the matte
surface, so as long as mirror angle is good, any screen should work,
regardless of thickness. As long as it's matte side is pointing up and
resting flat against the metal frame just this side of the prism.
John Hermanson  www.zuiko.com
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743-4714
631-424-2121 For Free Olympus manuals,
please call 1-800-221-3000