Re: [OM] Re: Nikon Digital Lens

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: Nikon Digital Lens
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 11:07:41 -0800

On Wednesday, February 19, 2003, at 10:31  AM, William Clark wrote:

Scanners and lenses are apples and oranges. You can use nearly any Nikon
lens with all bodies.  These new lenses have been said by Nikon to be
digitally focussed, so not for film.

nikon should be given credit for staying with their mount for all these
years. I do believe Canon has changed their mount at least once. Those
users should get sympathy  not Nikon.

-Bill

And Olympus did away with our mount entirely. :-(

Winsor Crosby
Long Beach, California, USA