[OM] OM1 50/1.4 photos

Subject: [OM] OM1 50/1.4 photos
From: Marc Lawrence <mlawrence@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 15:17:19 +1100
Just a few from photos from Christmas. For what it's
worth, Dad & Mum are obviously, Dad & Mum. Sean is my
brother, and Jake and Shai are his kids and thus my
nephew and niece:

http://www.geocities.com/montsnmags/Xmas/xmas.htm

I intend to give mum & dad a triptych in a simple black-
matted (or maybe white? Opinions?) frame of...

shai1   sean   jake1

(note, the lady behind Jake in Jake1 is my Nan.).

I will give Sean a diptych of:

shai2   jake2

...and will give Mum & Dad seperates of mum and dad.

My favourites are jake1 and jake2, but I'm biassed by him
being such a great kid, if the occasional (often?) PITA <g>

I know they're all not the greatest of photos, but they're
quite good for me (by which I mean, they're an improvement :) ).
I'm not requesting anyone's opinion, though I'd naturally
appreciate any criticism. I'm beginning to find that, as much
as I try to spend time taking "arty" photos, and using different
focal lengths and cameras, I do best for myself with these
semi-candids "unposed portraits" with just an OM1 and 50/1.4
(film is still my usual Kodak Black&White C41 film).

Which goes to show that I don't need all this other camera
gear, and the Mju II I got for AUS$66 (cheap, though admittedly
not a Fang) and that arrived today is completely unnecessary,
and thus I've also no reason to buy any more camera gear....

bwAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Cheers
Marc
Sydney, Oz