Re: [OM] Gotta love e*bay descriptions and language abuse

Subject: Re: [OM] Gotta love e*bay descriptions and language abuse
From: Dizel <webmaster@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2003 14:24:24 +0100
I sent it to French and back via Google

Here is English -> Spanish -> English -> German -> French -> English ->
Chinese -> English, made with Babelfish: http://babelfish.altavista.com

"i thus does not say this knowledge in this photographic camera and taste is not every many people must he. It are in the perfect condition, reduces the use the sample, which blowings that doesn't comb in in the direction to exterior another in several small pieces lowers (, is black body) is appraised many. This objective ideally is zuiko 135- 3.5, is the illustration. I are I cleaned the cause, the lubrication and the adjustment, did not place it in me for the sale before. It are extremely good, although it have this use the sample (and not wired one other impacts) because that optica 100% was not, the small detail did not affect in ?? the Zuiko quality. Other matters adopt its that libretes another one this one do not appear with that in Fotographie."

                                St.
               (XS360 Diesel - Sampo Lappelil, Z'liMC)
                   http://www.familyofman2.com
       GH !d a- C--- E---- W+++ N+++ PS+++ !tv b+++ D++ e++ h* r%