Re: [OM] Gotta love e*bay descriptions

Subject: Re: [OM] Gotta love e*bay descriptions
From: Jez.Cunningham@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2003 14:12:27 +0100
Les Clark proposed:
   An entertaining pastime might be to guess, from the linquistic nature of
   the errors in English, what the native language of the writer might be.
   It's a cold night and we're expecting multi-inches of snow, so some
   diversion might be welcomed...

I sent it to French and back via Google, thinking that if it had been
originally French the English would come back the same.  Alas it has
deteriorated somewhat - but I prefer it :-)))

"I thus do not speak much this knowledge about camera and did not like per
many people.  Is in the perfect state, with moderates signs of use, blows
neither one outwards nor the other line.  Into some small parts painting
fell (is appreciated more while being the black body).  The objective is a
zuiko 135- 3,5, ideal for portraits.  I caused myself cleaned it, to
lubricate and adjust themselves before putting it on sale.  It is very
well, although has signs of use (as without line neither one nor the other
blow) as the optica is 100%, but small details which A do not affect in
nothing quality Zuiko.  It carries booklets neither one nor the other not
the other thing this that which appears in the photograph."