Re: [OM] 90mm F2 Macro?

Subject: Re: [OM] 90mm F2 Macro?
From: Albert <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 16:52:02 +0800
Let me just say, there are almost no bad macros. The fact that a floating element is incorporated to compensate, means that most of the "crap" as far as distortion etc.. can be conpensated away. That means whatever macro lens you get, you are going to get a good one.

I love my Tokina 90mmf2.5. It is sharp sharp sharp. If you can afford it, get the Zuiko, it will only appreciate in price... If not, get a Tamron or a Tokina, great lenses.

There are no "losers" in the macro catagory, and so it's hard to screw up.

Albert