Re: [OM] (OT) Strange Times (long)

Subject: Re: [OM] (OT) Strange Times (long)
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 8 Feb 2003 09:07:04 EST
In a message dated 2/8/2003 7:37:51 AM Central Standard Time,
wliles@xxxxxxxxx writes:

> Oh of course, that explains why he was armed almost entirely with Soviet
> tanks, rifles, rockets, and uniforms, and Soviet and French aircraft

Doesn't really explain it, but it may explain in part why Russia, China and
France want to give the inspectors more time (gives him more time also).  I
seem to recall that was the approach France took with Hitler or was it just
appeasement?  Maybe a combination of the two.  Didn't work then, doubt that
it will work now.  Did they learn from their mistakes? If not, history has a
way of repeating itself.

To all that use, love, worship and enjoy Olympus cameras, camera equipment
and photography, I apologize for putting my two cents worth into this OT
conversation.  I think I'll take a little time this morning and offer several
choice pieces of Olympus equipment for sale to the list and also ask a
pertinent question or two to give us all a chance to shift gears (not in our
SUVs) and get back on topic.  Macro Zuikoheads and wannabes might want to
stay tuned.  Now its off to get my nice hot cup of decaffeinated brew.  Ugh,
but that is what this Adkins diet and my spousal unit allows.  She is trying
to get me down from a 28mm to a 50mm size.  She claims she just wants my life
to be telephoto in length.  Oh well, that wonderful cup of "little joe" or
perhaps "no joe" awaits me.  Bill Barber