RE: [OM] (OT) Strange Times (long)

Subject: RE: [OM] (OT) Strange Times (long)
From: "George M. Anderson" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 8 Feb 2003 08:53:20 -0800
Very good, John.

I would add: Kuwait, the Kurds, Iran, Iraqi dissidents, ...?

Anyone who equates Saddam with Bush, as we used to say in the USAF, has
their head FIRMLY planted where the sun don't shine.  That's an idiotic
statement.  Were Bush and the American gov't like Saddam, you Canadians
would all be speaking English now! :>)

George