RE: [OM] 17/3.5 Tamron

Subject: RE: [OM] 17/3.5 Tamron
From: "James N. McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 8 Feb 2003 12:01:17 -0700
>From comments I've read on this list it appears that the Tamron is probably
a better lens although I've had no way to compare. I bought the 16mm Zuiko
so no longer need the Tokina. Will sell it for $140 to a list member. This
one is in nice condition but I have not used it enough to really know how
well it performs. The VAT is a tough thing to cope with and seems to be a
messy tax to administer.  /jim