RE: [OM] [OT] No more big SUV (going green, sort of)

Subject: RE: [OM] [OT] No more big SUV (going green, sort of)
From: "Walt Wayman" <hiwayman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2003 14:48:54 -0500
Unless you're talking about my 1975 Triumph TR-6, on which I've
probably spent more money on maintenance and/or restoration (it's
hard to distinguish between the two) than the car cost new.

Q. What's the perfect gift for a car guy?
A. A quart of oil.  If he's got a British sports car, he'll need
it.  If not, he can pour it on the driveway and everybody'll think
he's got one.
Q. Why do the British drink warm beer?
A. Because they've got Lucas refrigerators.

In spite of everything, it's a fun car, and now that they're few
and far between on this side of the pond, it's becoming a head-
turner.

Walt