Re: [OM] [OT] No more big SUV (going green, sort of)

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] No more big SUV (going green, sort of)
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2003 14:32:42 EST
hiwayman@xxxxxxxxx writes:

> We traded the huge
> Yukon in on a more reasonably-sized and fuel-efficient 4WD Chevy
> Trailblazer LTZ.

At 6'4" and 245lbs, I still prefer the Suburban especially since my current
one only has about 2,600 miles on it.  The old one which I had been driving
for 8 years had 206,000 miles.  If Detroit can design a vehicle that is fuel
efficient and comfortable for big people who drive a lot, I'll buy it.  When
I travel, I usually rent the Chevy trailblazer. Nice vehicles, although a
little snug across the shoulders.  Bill Barber