[OM] OM] Re: graphics tablet

Subject: [OM] OM] Re: graphics tablet
From: Mike <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 01 Feb 2003 18:10:46 -0800
> Don't know if the lifetime guarantee will cover the pen, I'd send an email to
> wacom, because if it does, then it's a=20
> definetly better deal than the graphire.

I already did that. The first reply wasn't very helpful or to the point
so it took two tries. Here's what Wacom Customer Service says about the
guarantee.

Mike:
The tablet and pen (under normal usage) are covered against any
manufacturing defects.

Hope this answers your question completely.

Sue
Wacom Technology Sales Team

Mike:
Limited Lifetime Warranty means for as long as the Intuos2 tablet is in
manufacturing production, (typically about a 3 yr run) plus one full
year
after the date of discontinue.
Hope this answers your question.

Wacom Technology Sales Team