Re: [OM] lost camera - updated

Subject: Re: [OM] lost camera - updated
From: VS <VS@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2003 13:52:27 +1100
In the message I received, W Shumaker writes:

>Let's see, energy, well maybe better said as the impression
>one gets from the camera bag and contents. What kind of
>user does this represent? If you took a bunch of people on
>this list and were handed their camera bag, what kind of
>impression would you get about the owner from the bag and
>its contents? What could you sense about the owner of that
>equipment? What kind of person would someone sense from
>what is in your camera bag?

Good question.

I volunteer to check the bags and try to match them with their righful
owners. :-)

Bill Barber, Tom Scales, Moose, Skip Williams, please pack your camera
bags with good stuff and send it over. Those bags that refuse be matched
with their rightful owners will be dealt with appropriately for the
benefit of the humanity. :->

The second group will be anounced tomorrow.

Thank you,

Saso