Re: RE: [OM] lost camera - updated

Subject: Re: RE: [OM] lost camera - updated
From: W Shumaker <omlist@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 20:52:11 -0500
I posted all the shots that came from the film in the camera.

Let's see, energy, well maybe better said as the impression
one gets from the camera bag and contents. What kind of
user does this represent? If you took a bunch of people on
this list and were handed their camera bag, what kind of
impression would you get about the owner from the bag and
its contents? What could you sense about the owner of that
equipment? What kind of person would someone sense from
what is in your camera bag?

OK, this bag has a Pentax manual camera, some cheaper
Vivitar lenses, a Minota auto exposure (with a stuck on/off
switch). Clearly this stuff has been around and used/abused.
Maybe it was recently acquired by another person, someone
who doesn't quite understand about slow shutter speeds and
motion blur, maybe a bit inexperienced.... what impression
does this leave. Photos of a truck (obviously they are proud
of it) and maybe their kids. .... so what is your guess about
the owner of this stuff? Recently acquired or long time
owner?

Wayne