RE: [OM] lost camera - updated

Subject: RE: [OM] lost camera - updated
From: "Linda Wunderlich" <lwunderlich@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 20:47:16 -0500
On 1/30/03 6:39:41PM, W Shumaker <omlist@xxxxxxxx> wrote

> Question: was this camera owned by a male or a female, based on the
photos you see?

I'm guessing male.  I think I'm basing it on (CAUTION:  gender stereotyping
ahead!):

1) the fact that the truck photographs are much better than the kid
photographs, and

2) a man who's a not-great photographer would be more likely to lug around
two cameras and a bag of gear than would a woman who's a not-great
photographer.

As for location, I'm thinking Maine, based on the roofline of that
building, the vegetation, and the amount of firewood on the porch.  And
something about the kids looks kind of rural Maine to me -- not redneck,
not exactly hillbilly, but like "The Beans of Egypt, Maine" if you've read
that book.  I've never seen upstate NY, but if it looks like Maine, you
might be right.

As for webpage/html editors, I like 1st Page 2000 (freeware) and IBM
TopPage (now called Websphere HomePageBuilder or something like that, and
at one time available very cheaply from IBM's eBay store).

Linda Wunderlich