Re: [OM] 28mm f2 zuiko for $162.50

Subject: Re: [OM] 28mm f2 zuiko for $162.50
From: Jim Brokaw <jbrokaw@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 21:13:21 -0800
on 1/29/03 9:22 AM, Jeff Keller at jeffreyrkeller@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> He already left positive feedback for me. The perplexing part is:
>
> "I am also willing to give you a partial refund if you
> decide that you want to keep it, but not at the auction
> price. "
>
> Is he saying that he will give me a refund if I pay more than the
> auction price?
> -jeff

I think what he means here is that, if you decide that you would *only* keep
the lens at a lower price, he's willing to consider that as a option between
full refund and the auction price. Depending on what the actual condition of
the lens is, its something to consider. The seller seems to me to be
behaving in a very responsible and fair manner, I'd give him a good feedback
even if you opt for the full refund. That lens is a very good lens, BTW.
Fits right in with the other fast wides... they're all very good.
--

Jim Brokaw
OM-'s of all sorts, and no OM-oney...