Re: [OM] 28mm f2 zuiko for $162.50

Subject: Re: [OM] 28mm f2 zuiko for $162.50
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 14:09:08 EST
In a message dated 1/29/03 11:23:50 AM Central Standard Time,
jeffreyrkeller@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> I am terribly sorry, but I guess
> that my eyesight is are not what it used to be.

Sounds to me like he is trying to offer you several different options and
attempting to be more there fair with you.  Let's see: 1) I'll give you your
money back. 2) I'll send you the lens and if you don't want it, I'll give you
your money back. 3) I'll send you the lens and if you want to keep it, but
feel like you paid to much, I'm will to work with you on the price.  Golly
gee, I screwed up and I'm really sorry.  Tell me how I can make it right to
you.  Don't see how this guy could have offered much more.  Bill Barber