Re: [OM] Blurry Digital images, clear OM shots

Subject: Re: [OM] Blurry Digital images, clear OM shots
From: Albert <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 16:28:02 +0800
Wayne,

I'm talking BLURRY all caps. My gf had to stare hard to figure out who was who, and there are only 7 people in her office!

There is no way I can hold something steady with my hands outstretched; short of shutter speeds of 1/8000th, I don't see how they can..

Also, most of these P&S's have very slow shutters, attributing even more to the blurriness..

I agree, stupid design..

Albert