RE: [OM] Blurry Digital images, clear OM shots

Subject: RE: [OM] Blurry Digital images, clear OM shots
From: "Wayne Harridge" <wayneharridge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 19:22:50 +1100
> No.  Third, did she shoot the shot pressing the camera to her face?
> nope, she used the LCD screen to frame, shooting away from her body,
> arms out.  All shots, 100% blurry.  So now nobody in her

This must be the most stupid design feature of digital cameras.

It's bad enough when the user has good eyesight, but have you ever seen
someone who is long sighted using one, arms straight ahead ?

I think the only way you could use this type of camera successfully is
to have the screen oriented as a waist level finder, actually with a
"chimney" style magnifying hood (Rolleiflex ?) it would probably be ok.

...Wayne