RE: [OM] Medium Format vs. Digital DISCONCERTING

Subject: RE: [OM] Medium Format vs. Digital DISCONCERTING
From: William Clark <wclark@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2003 12:23:34 -0500
I shoot mainly digital myself now with my S2.  I love it, love it, love it.

What is a bit dosconcerting though is I find that I am starting to forget to
think when taking pictures, which is why I always revert to my OM1n to keep
the photographic thinking part going.

I find so many people who shoot digital could care less about composition,
exposure, etc.  If you take 30 pics of someting you are bound to get a great
shot.  I feel the art of photography is slowing dying.

-Bill