Re: [OM] Yep, I was the next to be attacked

Subject: Re: [OM] Yep, I was the next to be attacked
From: Thomas Heide Clausen <T.Clausen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 11:27:27 +0100
On Mon, 27 Jan 2003 00:46:16 -0800
"George M. Anderson" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> OM listers;
>
> I decided I'm not gonna let a few chase me off the list.
>
> I see while I've been gone, one Tom Scales has been seen laughing
> and telling stories. Unbelievably, like his friend Susan, he lied.
> Probably no one cares, but I just think I should set the story
> straight.

<SNIP>

<list-guy-hat on>

I would kindly ask that the listees refrain from responding to this
thread on the list. It does not concirn the topics normally discussed
on the list (Olympus photographic equipment and related issues) and
can only contribute to lowering the signal-to-noise ratio.

Rather, I solicit that comments be sent directly to me to avoid
affecting the normally positive and friendly atmosphere on the list.
I will deal with the mails and take every opinion into careful
consideration.

<list-guy-hat off>

Sinderely

--thomas