Re: [OM] 50mm f1.8 vs Leica 50mm f2

Subject: Re: [OM] 50mm f1.8 vs Leica 50mm f2
From: "Richard F. Man" <richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 00:14:34 -0800
At 04:05 PM 1/27/2003 +0800, Albert wrote:
The f1.8's seem to hold their own against the Leicas. I can't tell the difference, and neither can the Leica owner.. At the price I paid for it (Free, came with the body) I have to say, the 1.8's are THE best bargain in photography today.

I have found 900f all my shots are now with it. It's never failed me. or disppointed me.

Albert, are you testing at looking at 4x6" prints, or blow it up to 11x16 or larger or use a loupe etc.?