Re: [OM] Zuikoholics in the Bay Area / San Francisco???

Subject: Re: [OM] Zuikoholics in the Bay Area / San Francisco???
From: Thomas Heide Clausen <T.Clausen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 07:40:51 +0100
On Sun, 26 Jan 2003 16:05:12 -0800
"Richard F. Man" <richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi Jeff, put me on the list too. I know you said contact you off
> list, but I just want to say, pls skip the weekend of March 22nd if
> possible!

Actually, the convetion I will be attending will be 16-21 March (will
be the 56th IETF meeting, if anyone is interrested in knowing) in San
Francisco. Hence, it is quite likely that the 22 will be my day of
preference.

Hope we can work something out, though....

--thomas

> May be we can meet in the Palo Alto Bayland or something where
> there are some photo-ops. I'd nominate Mike's Cafe on Middlefield.
> The only nice cafe in Mid-town :-)
>
> At 11:45 PM 1/26/2003 +0000, you wrote:
> >Sounds interesting. Like everyone else in Silly Valley, its hard
> >for me to make a firm time commitment. March is far enough away we
> >can collect suggestions and see if something happens. I'll contact
> >the names I've seen to get an email thread going off-list. Anyone
> >is welcome to send an email who wants to be part of the thread.
> >-jeff
> >

> >>area. I was wondering if there were any fellow Zuikoholics in
> >that>area that would be interrested in improvising a Zuikoholics
> >Anonymous>meeting - in some form or other (making a photo-trip out
> >of it,>hanging out on a cafe discussing
> >all-things-OM-and-otherwise or some>such thing)?
>
> // richard <http://www.imagecraft.com>
> On-line orders, support, and listservers available on web site.
> [ For technical support on ImageCraft products, please include all
> previous replies in your msgs. ]

  Thomas Heide Clausen
  Civilingeniør i Datateknik (cand.polyt)
  M.Sc in Computer Engineering