[OM] Zuikoholics in the Bay Area / San Francisco???

Subject: [OM] Zuikoholics in the Bay Area / San Francisco???
From: "Jeffrey Keller" <jeffreyrkeller@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2003 23:45:30 +0000
Sounds interesting. Like everyone else in Silly Valley, its hard for me to make a firm time commitment. March is far enough away we can collect suggestions and see if something happens. I'll contact the names I've seen to get an email thread going off-list. Anyone is welcome to send an email who wants to be part of the thread.
-jeff

area. I was wondering if there were any fellow Zuikoholics in that
area that would be interrested in improvising a Zuikoholics Anonymous
meeting - in some form or other (making a photo-trip out of it,
hanging out on a cafe discussing all-things-OM-and-otherwise or some
such thing)?