RE: [OM] Zuikoholics in the Bay Area / San Francisco???

Subject: RE: [OM] Zuikoholics in the Bay Area / San Francisco???
From: "George M. Anderson" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2003 22:00:49 -0800
I'm here in the Bay area too.  Sounds like it'd be interesting.  However, I
really can't predict at this point what my status will be. Might be working
here, might be in Arizona peddling Cibachromes. Or, maybe sleeping in the
park in San Jose! :>) If somethin gets pulled together though, I'll try to
make it.

George