Re: [OM] Re: E10 anyone (not OT, this is an Olympus list!)

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: E10 anyone (not OT, this is an Olympus list!)
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2003 20:45:48 -0500
I also have a 1GB Microdrive and have been very pleased with it. It's BIG
and fast and works well. I've never had a battery problem.  They are
extremely shock resistant, so anything that would be hard enough to break it
would likely shatter your camera beyond recognition.

If I had it to do over again, I'd probably go CF, but the Microdrive is
great.

Tom

> Jan Steinman wrote:
> >

> > Unless you've very careful, I also wouldn't bother with microdrives.
They are prone to shock and vibration damage. I've heard some horror
stories. And they double the average current drain, halving the average
battery life.