Re: [OM] HE SPEAKS, Joel is back, Mid-Iowa Eagle and Zuiko Fest

Subject: Re: [OM] HE SPEAKS, Joel is back, Mid-Iowa Eagle and Zuiko Fest
From: Chris Barker <imagopus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 18:54:30 +0000
Have a good time.  I should like to join you, but...

Chris

At 08:54 -0800 22/01/03, AG Schnozz wrote:

In fact, I just cleared it with the "keeper of all things
domestic" and Saturday morning I'm FREEEEEEEEE!!!!!  I've got
permission, film and thermals.  Red Rock, here I come.  I'll
have a thermos filled with a hot beverage.

Anybody else coming?  Bring your BIG glass and binocs.

Location:  Pella, Iowa.  North tailwater, Red Rock Dam.  Meet in
the campground down by the footbridge.  This will get us within
300 meters of the majority of the eagles.

Time:  No later than 7:00 AM.  The light will be low (I'll be
pushing some B&W a few stops to start with), but they feed
early.  After that they go back to sitting on trees in difficult
to photograph positions.
snips
--
<|_:-)_|>