[OM] Welcome back JW LF vs MF - a rebuttal

Subject: [OM] Welcome back JW LF vs MF - a rebuttal
From: Chris Barker <imagopus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 14:02:06 +0000
Welcome back Joel.  I hope your students appreciated your time...

Chris

At 07:41 -0600 22/01/03, Joel Wilcox wrote:

Yeah, I hope to give Ken a chance with those lenses before he's out
of Olympus altogether.

And thanks for your concern, Brian.  I was offlist all fall
semester, teaching a new class, and I hadn't actually taught a class
in 10 years.  It was fun, but consumed all my OM rumination time.

Cheers,
Joel W.

--
<|_:-)_|>