Re: [OM] Siren Song--Which will it be

Subject: Re: [OM] Siren Song--Which will it be
From: Chris Barker <imagopus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2003 18:38:08 +0000
I *know* that you really really want to own the very best in 645, but
why not start with a cheaper MF system (like all those Bronica ETRS/i
kits that people are throwing away for the demon digital)?

That way you could build your darkroom, start using MF and save up
(work hard ;-)) for the expensive thing that is AF MF.

Chris

(have fun choosing, either way...)