Re: [OM] OT --laid off :(

Subject: Re: [OM] OT --laid off :(
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2003 15:35:22 -0500
That's exactly what happened to me.  I worked for a company with a large
operation in Florida and an equally large operation in London.  The London
group screwed up BADLY to the tune of $75 million dollars.

The end result?

Everyone in Orlando got laid off, because it was easy to do.

Everyone in London, that caused the problem, kept their jobs.

Tom