RE: [OM][WTB] Tamron SP 24-48mm Lenshood ... and 35-80

Subject: RE: [OM][WTB] Tamron SP 24-48mm Lenshood ... and 35-80
From: "Roger D. Key" <rdk@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2003 11:29:47 +0100
Fortunately I have one of those with my 35-80 SP. It is also marked
'1:3.5-4.5 35-70', so you might find it with one of those lenses (model
09A) (generally a good deal cheaper than the 35-80 SP). Be warned that it
is a rubber hood that stores flat, and has a tendency to revert to the flat
format whilst mounted on the lens. It gives very little flare protection at
80mm.

Roger Key

                      "IanG"

                      <I@xxxxxxxxxxx>           To:
<olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
                      Sent by:                  cc:

                      owner-olympus@Zuik        Subject:  RE: [OM][WTB] Tamron
SP 24-48mm Lenshood ... and 35-80
                      o.sls.bc.ca

                      13-01-03 11:11

                      Please respond to

                      olympus

And I'd like one for the Tamron 35-80 SP please :-)

Regards
Ian