RE: [OM] Using flash - HELP!

Subject: RE: [OM] Using flash - HELP!
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2003 23:36:13 -0000
I recommend a look at the Olympus Manual for Flashphoto Group, page 11.
It gives a brief intro to using multiple flash, and in particular with
those OM cameras capable of TTL flash metering which I think are 2n,
2SP, 3T(i), 4, 4T(i) and 40.  If you have 2 T flashguns and sufficient
cables, you are most of the way there.  If you have ND filters for the
T32, so much the better, but if not, you could improvise.  To get your
50 0.000000ill, one answer may be to arrange things so that the light from gun
#2 represents half of the light from gun #1 - either by reducing the
light output (ND filter) or by increasing the flashgun to subject
distance.  Both of these are touched on in the manual referenced
sufficient to point you in the right direction.

http://www.star.ucl.ac.uk/~rwesson/esif/om-sif/flashphotogroup/manuals/f
lashphotogroup.pdf

Piers