Re:[OM] Garden (... What do you guys usually do in less than optimal l

Subject: Re:[OM] Garden (... What do you guys usually do in less than optimal light?)
From: Chris Barker <imagopus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2003 06:20:43 +0000
Cc: Klaus Elmquist Nielsen <klaus.elmquist@xxxxxxxxxx>
Thanks for an interesting account Klaus.  I might try the
out-of-focus technique if I see some suitable lighting.

Chris

At 00:17 +0100 10/01/03, Klaus Elmquist Nielsen wrote:
Hi Andrew,

The daylight here in Denmark is only really good between 10am and 2pm at this
time of year. Thus one develops a taste for night photography and
tungsten film. :)

For Xmas and the like I used my L-word M6 for handheld photography with Kodak
Porta 800 and Kodak Ektachrome 320T (pushed one stop). Works very well, except
for the skin colors, in particular with Porta 800. Have to learn more about
color correction in PhotoShop!

snip
--
<|_:-)_|>