RE: [OM] [ot] for all the car nuts, petrol heads

Subject: RE: [OM] [ot] for all the car nuts, petrol heads
From: "IanG" <I@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2003 08:38:07 -0000
Glad to hear I'm not the only nut. I'm running a heavily modified Audi S4 at
the moment and really don't like the idea of the new S4. I'm just fed up
with Audi bringing out wallowy old barges that need heaps of modifications
to make them half decent... The RS4 was a real shambles, I cancelled mine
after a very short test drive at Silverstone where it showed usual Audi
problems - soft suspension, poor brakes and no torque. Audi UK were forced
to buy quite a few back from initial buyers (under gagging contracts) -
supposedly through wheel problems (which there were) but also through
customer dissapointment.... mind you a properly sorted RS4 is a beast to
reckon with.

Boxter S I think next once they've upped the power a bit.... absolutely
super car to drive although I must say the Mazda is very very tempting.