RE: [OM] [ot] for all the car nuts, petrol heads

Subject: RE: [OM] [ot] for all the car nuts, petrol heads
From: "IanG" <I@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2003 18:25:33 -0000
Quite literaly 2 minutes ago just had a small photo job confirmed to take
some pics of my mates new car that he collects from the dealer on Tuesday

Speed Yellow Porsche 996 with perfomance upgrade pack to 500bhp :-)

Whilst I have great sympathy for the diesel / gas / green / luggage space
brigade (ha ha ha ha ha) I get to drive it both road and track. I'll find
somewhere to post some pictures if I get around to taking 'em. The only
downer is that this guy can afford the car and I can't :-(

Ian