Re: [OM] ( OM ) Tokina AT-X 24/40 F2.8

Subject: Re: [OM] ( OM ) Tokina AT-X 24/40 F2.8
From: Andrew Gullen <andrew.gullen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 04 Jan 2003 12:25:46 -0500
Hi Bill -

Could you clarify? I've been buying a few things on eBay, trying to get the
things I want before they all end up on collector's shelves. Any advice on
difficult situations like this would be welcome.

> Was the seller willing to work with you a little?  It seems a little more
> difficult to do when you have purchased a package at a decent price.  Bill
> Barber

For example, getting a lens advertised as "perfect 10" which contains fungus
would seem to be clear misrepresentation of an unacceptable product. In most
cases I'd be reasonable, but in this I'd be inclined to ask for my money
back - what would you do?

Thanks,
Andrew