Re: [OM] Photo Printer (was: Vuescan, an HP S20, and me)

Subject: Re: [OM] Photo Printer (was: Vuescan, an HP S20, and me)
From: Steve Dropkin <steve@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 1 Jan 2003 18:23:43 -0600
Cc: Tris Schuler <tristanjohn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Listen, Katie and I have interest in a topnotch photo printer. What's the inside dope?

Best choices right now are still the Epson line, but a lot of people like the top of Canon's line (no personal experience with it, though). Your choice will depend to some degree on what OS you're running.

Good luck, and a bright New Year to you and your family, too!

Steve