Re: [OM] Photo Printer (was: Vuescan, an HP S20, and me)

Subject: Re: [OM] Photo Printer (was: Vuescan, an HP S20, and me)
From: Jim Brokaw <jbrokaw@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 01 Jan 2003 16:24:56 -0800
on 1/1/03 1:03 PM, Tris Schuler at tristanjohn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Hi, guys. Back again. It's been a hectic year and a half for me. Missed you
> all. <g>
>
> Listen, Katie and I have interest in a topnotch photo printer. What's the
> inside dope?
>
> Tris
>
> P.S. Happy New Year everyone!

Welcome back Tris!

Printers seem to all have their adherents... I'm thinking about getting a
wider-format and 'photo' printer, and two that have caught my attention are
the Canon S9000 and the Epson 2200. Both are over my budget right now, but
seem to have gotten good reviews from what I've read.
--

Jim Brokaw
OM-'s of all sorts, and no OM-oney...