[OM] OT: Happy holiday to all of you

Subject: [OM] OT: Happy holiday to all of you
From: Frank van Lindert <Frank.van@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Dec 2002 11:11:58 +0100
Seven years of reading this Olympus mailing list (and occasional
posting to it) did not make it less attractive to me than in the early
days.

Many of the 'original' members have disappeared, but some are still
present, either actively participating or lurking in silence - maybe
'retired' is a better word for it, because it is those people who
originally started this thing and got it going!

I wish every member of the list, fresh or senior, a merry Christmas
and a happy New Year.

Frank van Lindert
Utrecht Netherlands.