Re: [OM] Res wars continue

Subject: Re: [OM] Res wars continue
From: Albert <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Dec 2002 13:13:04 +0800
Unix OpenBSD on an x86 architecture; AMD 1.6G. That's because Macs are way to proprietary and Bill Gates is evil incarnate.

I don't own a car, I'm currently in Taiwan where owning a car would be stupidity. But when I did, I owned an Audi A4 1.8TQ.

Film? Fuji Reala for my 100ISO speed. Fuji Superia 400 for my indoor stuff. I prefer Fuji Acros 100 but since I can't find it here, I shoot Ilford for all my B&W, Ilford HP5 400 for my indoor stuff, and Ilford Delta 100 for my outdoor stuff...

I will probably be doing some outdoor portraits this weekend at a local garden. I still have to call the model and arrange the time, but should be good.

BTW, I LOVE my OM, and I like traditional stuff, as they have been time tested. So I own an M1A National Match in .308Win as my rifle. I find that it's hard to replace a good piece of great equipment in your hands..

Albert

Yes, but are you using a Mac or a PC? And is your SUV a Chevy, Ford, or
Dodge? And is that film Fuji or Kodak?

Am I evil or what?