[OM] Christmas message (was Res wars continue)

Subject: [OM] Christmas message (was Res wars continue)
From: Jim Brokaw <jbrokaw@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2002 20:33:43 -0800
on 12/23/02 8:56 AM, Mickey Trageser at vze3m2s8@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Well, I don't know if any of this made any sense, but I've got to run off
> for last minute shopping. 'bout time I started, eh?
>
> Mickey

Still got a day and more where I live... start too early and you miss all
the bargains.

Actually, got all my Christmas shopping done already... I'm off tomorrow for
a week visit with my folks. I'll probably unsub so I don't have 2000+ emails
waiting for me when I get back.

So everyone have a great Christmas and New Years!

Hope you all find OM-3Ti's under -your- tree, too!
--

Jim Brokaw