Re: [OM] Res wars continue

Subject: Re: [OM] Res wars continue
From: "Walt Wayman" <hiwayman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2002 11:21:23 -0500
Sorry.  I was attempting a feeble funny and couldn't even type a
coherent sentence.  It was a pun: "grain" as in film
and "ingrained" as in this is us.

I'll go now, since I obviously have too much time on my hands.
Anyway, I need to go set my Santa Claus trap.  This year I intend
to finally catch the old bugger.  I'm getting really tired of
those reindeer crapping on the roof.

Walt