[OM] Re: olympus-digest V2 #3765

Subject: [OM] Re: olympus-digest V2 #3765
From: Stephen Scharf <scharfsj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 21:39:12 -0800

Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2002 13:24:08 -0800
From: Mike Veglia <msvphoto@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [OM] Re: OT - Awesome Digital Photography

If anyone comes up with a real source (beyond urban legend) for an OM lens
to EOS body adapter, please post it and also let me know :)

Much as I hold out hope for the 4/3 system, my "ace in the hole" will be to
go to the dark side...eventually.

Mike Veglia
Motor Sport Visions Photography
http://www.motorsportvisions.com

Mike, I will investigate this as well and let you know.