[OM] Re: olympus-digest V2 #3766

Subject: [OM] Re: olympus-digest V2 #3766
From: Stephen Scharf <scharfsj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 23:50:27 -0800

Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2002 16:05:55 -0800
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [OM] Re: OT - Awesome Digital Photography

Is it possible to do manual focusing on the D60 or D100 cameras with a zuiko
mounted on it ?

I would think so.  The B&H says that the D60 takes EF lenses and all
of the tilt/shift EF lenses are manual focus.
- --
Winsor Crosby
Long Beach, California

yeah, Sure can...if you switch off the AF on an AF lens body, the lens and camera will focus wherever the photographer manually focuses the lens. Same would be true for a manual focus only lens.